Ever heard of professional canvas printing? Don’t worry if you haven’t! This guide will take you, clearly and succinctly, through the basics of professional canvas printing. So you can create the most awesome gift ideas for any occasion – or why not just treat yourself to the most brilliant canvas artwork to instantly spice up your home?
Professional canvas photo prints is a very artistic and stylish way of putting your best photos on canvas. Nowadays we all have a camera – be it disposable, digital or phone-integrated – and we all take a wide variety of photos on a regular basis. How wonderful would it be to use professional printing on canvas to create your very own breathtaking wall art? Unique and extremely creative gift ideas that needn’t cost a fortune. Here are 3 great professional canvas printing tips for beginners:
1. Choose your favourite photos
The best possible piece of advice that I can give is to choose the photos that mean something truly special to you. If you select images that you find spectacular because they have great sentimental value, they will almost always have fantastic artistic value too! Sentimentalise your canvas art and you will achieve incredible results to instantly jazz up the walls of your home.
2. Pick the right professional canvas printing service
The most important element of professional canvas printing is the company you choose. Although every service will claim to offer the best canvas art, they do vary considerably in quality and standards of printing. Make sure you choose a professional canvas printing service that offers these two things:
– Dye sublimation printing – this is the only type that should be used because the print goes deep into the fabric to provide deep, rich colours that really bring your photos to life.
– FSC stretcher bars – these stretcher bars are the best because they are regulated and standardized from sustainable wood sources.
– Free proof before committing to buy – this is a vital consideration, because good canvas companies will send you a proof of your image so that you can check to see if it is what you wanted. This is crucial to ensure that you are never disappointed with your canvas artwork.
3. Consult expert designers
Expert canvas designers have years and years of experience in professional canvas printing, so why not ask them for advice? They have seen so many fabulous photos transformed into wonderful canvas art, so it is definitely advisable to seek guidance from these experts. The canvas company should offer this service for free and it is always useful to have the support of someone who knows what they are doing! They will offer suggestions about colour schemes, effects (Banksy, Warhol, Litchenstein… etc.) and will always aim to produce the best possible wall art for you.
Professional photos on canvas have grown immensely in recent years because of the high quality photos on canvas that are produced with this innovative technique. Wall art can often break the bank because many companies charge extortionate amounts of money for canvas art. However, with your very own photos with professional canvas printing you can create amazing and affordable! So why not treat yourself or, if you are feeling particularly generous, give canvases to your friends and family?